Hey Zandiyers (yep, I'm still trying to make that happen),
Summer is here, kinda! That means patio beers and bocce ball in the park (which I have since learned that I am very bad at) and weather good enough that I don't have to take years off my life by spray painting in my kitchen anymore!
A few things I'm very excited about these days...
- I've opened up sponsorships on Radical Possibility! You can find more info here, and if you purchase a June ad space now, I'll give you the last week of May for free.
- Since I'm terrible at using Groupons in a timely fashion, I am just now getting around to using my Christmas present from Andy, a workshop at The ReBuilding Exchange! Its a place here in Chicago that does workshops where they teach total beginners how to use power tools, basic tenets of handiness, and work with you to create an object out of reclaimed wood that you then take home with you. I cant decide though if I want to make the bench, the mirror, or the medicine cabinet....
- I have a few projects prepped and coming your way soon, but to be totally honest, I have a feeling that one of them might land under my "failures" tag...
- The Kimberly Lewis Home giveaway closes tomorrow, be sure to pop over and enter for your chance to win!
- Radical Possibility is now on Tumblr! We love having you here, thanks for dropping by, but we had gotten a few requests for quick easy reblogs. And don't forget to like r/p on Facebook!
Any plans for the long weekend? Send all your good juju my way that I don't totally fuck up this one project that I'm almost positive I will totally fuck up.